Sunday, February 8, 2009

Idol Update #3

Well, I have been a little frustrated with American Idol for the past couple of episodes.  Too choppy, too much of the same people, not enough singing!  Don't get me wrong, still LOVE IT, but I am not seeing the people I want to see.  Anyway, SO HAPPY the BIKINI GIRL is gone.  Still waiting to see my fav, SCOTT MACINTYRE, sing again. So happy another fav, Danny Gokey, is still around.  I haven't seen Stevie Wright sing since her audition, but from what I could see she is still there also.  Looking forward to this week, the contestants get to use their instruments if they want, I think.  So don't call me Tuesday or Wednesday night!  (OK, you can call if you really need to, I have a DVR and can hit Pause, LOVE IT).

1 comment:

Christy said...

Darrell and I are rooting for Danny Goeke. Darrell has picked him to win the whole thing. We shall see!