Saturday, February 21, 2009

We were tagged...

Thanks Paul and Alison (I do read your blog).  They sent this to both Jay and I, so I'll try to answer about both of us.  Try to stay awake, we are really exciting people!

8 T.V. shows or movies that we watch regularly:
1. American Idol
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Top Chef (Jane only)
4. Project Runway (again, Jane only)
5. The Office (Jay only, Jane can't get the humor, if there really is any)
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Friends reruns
8. Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy) (oh, of course, Jane only)

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Larry H. Miller died (a sad day for all Utahns)
2. Taught 6th grade reading class (Jane)
3. Went to meetings all day at the Pentagon (Jay)
4. Unpacked my suitcase (yes, 2 days after I got home)
5. Watched two episodes of American Idol that I had missed while I was gone
6. Scratched Molly's belly
7. Took an evening nap on the couch (Jay)
8. Did not make dinner (Jane)

8 of our favorite places to eat:
1. At home (we don't eat out much)
2. Spaghetti Factory (sadly, only in Utah, none here)
3. Winger's (again, sadly none here)
4. Fina (my favorite restaurant in Georgetown)
5. Carrabba's
6. Cracker Barrel (for the Friday fish fry and Coca Cola cake)
7. Famous Dave's
8. McDonald's (sad but true)

4 people we tag:
1. Leslie
2. Carol (write something on your blog!!!)
3. Heather
4. Alanya

Jessica, you were tagged by both Megan and Alison and you never answered! Is this good blogging etiquette???  And you're the best blogger I know!  What's up with that???

Jordan, you were tagged also, but I'll cut you some slack because this is what your life is like right now:



2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

I had to laugh at the picture of Jordan... isn't that true!

Heather Magnusson said...

oh my goodness... poor Jordan... that is such a funny photo, I'm sure he'll long for those days when the next baby comes along hee hee. Miss you! AND, I have been tagged, so will follow through.. manana...