Friday, January 8, 2010

They Will Always Be My Little Girls

Jessie and I went to the PX on Hill Air Force Base one day to do some shopping. I was thinking maybe I would get her a new outfit, maybe a piece of jewelry. What do you think caught her eye and caused her to squeal with excitement.....
That's right, a dollhouse! As we were in the toy section looking for a toy for Kaden she came across this dollhouse in the clearance aisle. It was originally $70 marked down to $15. When she saw it this is what I heard, "Please, please please, please." Now remember this is my 24-year-old daughter. She also added that she and Julie would have so much fun making it together (since children know that parents like it when they play nice together). Well, of course I bought it and when we took it back to Jordan's house and showed Julie she was so excited she could hardly contain herself. Now remember, she is my 20-year-old daughter. I have to say they did have lots of fun building, decorating, and painting their new dollhouse which is now in Jordan's basement waiting patiently for a granddaughter to play with it, or for Jessie and Julie to get it out and play with it again!

Deciding the color scheme for the new house

Working hard on their project

I love my girls!

No comments: