Friday, January 8, 2010

Off To Utah



Well, we needed to move into the apartment a little sooner than I really wanted because Jake and Julie hadn't left for school yet and I didn't want to move until they were gone. Our renters needed to move in before school started, so we moved out. Life in a one bedroom/one bath apartment doesn't work so well with four people, so after a week or so Jay had the idea that Julie and I should head out to Utah early. Julie could get settled and find a job before all the other students got back and I could spend more time with Jessica and Justin while they were in Utah for the summer for Justin's internship. Jake had a summer internship with the Army National Guard doing some statistical work, so he needed to stay in Virginia. So Julie and I packed up her little car and made the trek west. We made it in four days. We listened to two Harry Potter books on the way. It was a good trip!

No comments: