Sunday, January 4, 2009

It was SWEET

I know I graduated from BYU, and I have a daughter that goes to BYU, and I have a son that is hoping to get into BYU, but something deep down inside of me loves the 
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH.  
Maybe because that is where I met Jay, or maybe because Jay loves it so much and I love him, but whatever the reason, last Friday's Sugar Bowl was the best football game I've seen in my life.  It was so amazing to watch and I was just so excited for the whole state of UTAH!  Even BYU fans had to be excited about this one!  
Now we just hope the AP polls vote them #1.  GO UTES!

1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

I love that you posted that!!! Andy would be so proud of you! Did you see my retaliation post? Nate is the total opposite of you as far as teams go. He graduated from the U and loves BYU... he actually hates the Utes, always has. Silly boy!

I'm still bumbed I didn't see you while in Utah. I'm kicking myself that I didn't call sooner. Oh well. Better luck next time. (I'll be in Utah over conference weekend for a half marathon, BTW. Other than that I should be home in the spring. Cheesecake Factory sounds fab!) Love ya, too!