Sunday, January 25, 2009

Idol Update #2

Well, you can tell my life is pretty boring these days because I have had nothing to post in between Idol posts.  But here's my opinion of last Tuesday and Wednesday's shows.

I really did not like ANYONE from the San Francisco auditions and that makes me sad.  I can't believe out of all those people there wasn't anyone to get excited about.  There was one guy, Adam Lambert, that was pretty good, but I think he looks too much like David Cook, so I don't think people will want the same type of guy again this year.

Even more disappointing was Louisville.  Again, I didn't really love anyone, although I do like Leneshe Young.  She is really cute and I do wish good things for her.  I do need to say that I am VERY UPSET with the show for putting Joanna Pacitti through to Hollywood.  She already had a record deal with A&M Records in the past.  I think this show should be for unknown, everyday people to get their big break.  Things like this just make me mad.

Well, I'm looking forward to this week's shows, hopefully there will at least be some people to get excited about.

And pray that some excitement comes in to my life so I can blog about something other than American Idol.

No comments: