Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Magical Time at the Magic Kingdom


I love all things DISNEY.  I could go to Disneyland every year and never get tired of it.  I wish I could take my whole family there again, maybe someday.  I have discovered that if you can't get all your kids together to go to Disneyland, the next best thing is to go with your sisters.  It is a whole new experience, and it is a blast!  If our kids could have seen us they would have died of embarrassment.  But, there were no kids, no husbands, only three fun-loving women having a magical time.


We're off to a good start, Mickey is at the gate to greet us!

              And Pluto was there too!

  We had to take it easy after this ride, it was a little much for Lisa

Carol was on a mission to get up close and personal with Captain Jack.  I think she scared him a little bit.

            Two beautiful princesses
Thanks Mickey for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

It looks like you had a blast! Remember my brother, Nate? They have a picture of all their kids with Captain Jack Sparrow. At the time Ian would walk around saying, "I'm capain Jack Sparrow!" And he wouldn't wear pant unless they had a belt loop for his sword.

Jessica A said...

You are lucky you got to see Jack Sparrow. We heard that he was fired from disneyland because women would flash him and be too crude around the character. I am just hoping that "these women" were not my mother and her wild sisters!