Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where in the World was I last Weekend ?

I enjoyed a fun weekend getaway with my girlfriends this past weekend.  Can you tell by the pictures where I went?








That's right, New York City!  We had tons of fun, the weather was perfect, and we had a great time together.  I am getting to be quite comfortable getting around New York now, so whenever anyone wants to come visit, we can take a quick trip up there.  Come see me!!  (That last plea is to my sisters, or maybe my nieces)

Pictures:
1.  First stop - Museum of Natural History (did you see Night at the          Museum?)
2.  Central Park for lunch
3.  Next visit - Metropolitan Museum of Art
4.  China Town for shopping
5.  Dinner in Little Italy (yes, I am holding my precious buys in the          infamous black bags, Coach purses!!!)
6.  Evening in Times Square
7.  We saw the newest show on Broadway - 9 to 5.  Way fun!

3 comments:

Heather Magnusson said...

oh how I miss you all! No one does quick trips anywhere here, and I miss the girls get aways we did!!!!! UGH! Glad you had fun!!

Heather Magnusson said...

Okay sweet pee, I'm again the next comment, but now it is September.... umm.. from May to Sept.... time to catch up on the blog girl!!!

Jessica A said...

Hi mom. I am here to agree with Heather. It as been MONTHS! Get back on the blog train!