Sunday, August 15, 2010

Colonel Rasmussen

Soon after Jake left on his mission, Jay left for a year-long tour to Afghanistan.  I have a lot of different emotions swirling around inside me about being away from him for so long.  The first thing I'm feeling is that I feel sad for him.  People always feel sad for me when he is gone, they feel sorry for me, but really, it is harder on him.  Jay does not like to be alone.  He will miss me.  He will miss his kids.  He will miss his grandkids.  His living conditions will not be great.  It will be dangerous at times.  I will miss him terribly, but I think it is easier on me than him.  I still get all the comforts of home.  I get to go on trips and see the kids and grandkids.  My routine will not change that much.  I will be lonely, we both will.  I love him with all my heart.  I am also feeling very proud of him.  He is the best husband and father anyone could ever hope for.  I hope the year goes by fast, but, it's always good to have something to look forward to, and we can both look forward to Christmas and his mid-tour break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by chance, and I'm surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it. http://www.yaoye123.com, http://mahfouz.webgarden.com/menu/forum

Goreng Ayam Marketing said...

* LETS JOIN AND FEEL SENSATION TO PLAY *

Agen S128

Judi Sabung Ayam Toraja

S128 Live

Sabung Ayam Online

Sabung Ayam

Sabung Ayam Online Terpercaya

* VISIT OUR SITE AT *

www.bakarayam.com


* ONLY HERE YOU CAN FEEL CONTINUOUS VICTORY *

http://gorengayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/09/ciri-special-ayam-bangkok-super-dengan.html