Saturday, November 22, 2008

LOVED IT !!!

It's been many years (if ever) that I have been in a theater full of screaming girls and let me tell you, last night was quite the experience.  As soon as the previews ended and there was a lull before the movie started they screamed.  The first time Edward appeared on screen they screamed.  When he had his sunglasses on and he and Bella walked into school together they screamed.  And of course, when he and Bella finally kissed they screamed.  There was no screaming on my part.  Just yearning..... for Edward.  It doesn't get much better than this!
 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

There was screaming at our theater too. It was so funny to be there and listen to all these girls go crazy at a movie.

Alanya/Ally said...

You make me laugh! Still haven't seen or read it. Worth it?

Heather Magnusson said...

I enjoyed the movie too... though there were screaming boys in our theater... go figure. It was a fun movie!

Kylee said...

Hi Jane,
I just found your guy's blog. It is fun to be able to see what your family is up to. We look forward to seeing you for the holidays.